I was curious about something. On my car (parked on flat ground) with the engine on I can press on my brakes, meet resistance, then keep pressing and I hit a hard stop part way through the travel. And it's nowhere near the floor.
Helpful (cough) non-Honda owners have suggested everything from air in the lines to the piston in the MC going beyond its normal travel.
Anyone else able to do this in their cars? Anyone know what hard stop exists above the floor? Thanks. I'm a bit baffled by this one, and my Integra doesn't behave this way.
Helpful (cough) non-Honda owners have suggested everything from air in the lines to the piston in the MC going beyond its normal travel.
Anyone else able to do this in their cars? Anyone know what hard stop exists above the floor? Thanks. I'm a bit baffled by this one, and my Integra doesn't behave this way.
Brake pedal travel / hard limit part way down
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire