Hey everyone
As I have just purchased my first RSX I figured that this place would be a good spot to get to know the car better.
The car I've purchased is a 2003 Type S completely stock from the original owner. I've driven it for a week now and love it.
Is there anything maintenance wise that I should do besides basic maintenance items like oil and other fluid change cause it's already been done.
Thanks
As I have just purchased my first RSX I figured that this place would be a good spot to get to know the car better.
The car I've purchased is a 2003 Type S completely stock from the original owner. I've driven it for a week now and love it.
Is there anything maintenance wise that I should do besides basic maintenance items like oil and other fluid change cause it's already been done.
Thanks
New Here
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire