So I've been looking on Craigslist and OfferUp for a sporty car for a month and ended getting my 02 RSX Type S, which I just bought today for 3k with 145k. This is my 2nd car ever and is a huge step up from the Chevy Blazer I had.
The mods I know of are a hondata k-pro, DC Sports Intake, Short throw shifter, coilovers? (idk yet), rims, and some sort of race exhaust that sounds loud but not a fart can. I know I got this car for a excellent price but It needs some tlc. Engine and trans runs like a top, but under acceleration the car pulls to one side (control arm bushing??), and also needs new pads and radiator support. I will be pulling out the radio tonight to see if I can get the serial # to wipe a the ERR4 code I'm getting on the radio.
Pumped to be part of this forum!
The mods I know of are a hondata k-pro, DC Sports Intake, Short throw shifter, coilovers? (idk yet), rims, and some sort of race exhaust that sounds loud but not a fart can. I know I got this car for a excellent price but It needs some tlc. Engine and trans runs like a top, but under acceleration the car pulls to one side (control arm bushing??), and also needs new pads and radiator support. I will be pulling out the radio tonight to see if I can get the serial # to wipe a the ERR4 code I'm getting on the radio.
Pumped to be part of this forum!
Hey all 02 RSX Type S
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire