This morning I went to start my car, it rained the night before and it was covered in condensation. It started right up but it sounded off. It was idling at 500 rpms and it sounded like a lawn mower when I would give it some gas. The rpms would go as low as 300 and come back to 500 after a rev. Cel was on when it normally isn't and the exhaust had a much stronger pressure than usual.
Throughout the day I would try to start it and it would take a couple tries and still show the same symptoms
Fast forward to 10 o clock at night and the car starts up fine with no cel and no weird sounding tone.
Does this this sound like bad gas, water in my tank or something different? I dont have access to a laptop for kpro so I couldn't read the code. Also I had the same tank of gas for about a week now so I don't know if that rules out bad gas.
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Throughout the day I would try to start it and it would take a couple tries and still show the same symptoms
Fast forward to 10 o clock at night and the car starts up fine with no cel and no weird sounding tone.
Does this this sound like bad gas, water in my tank or something different? I dont have access to a laptop for kpro so I couldn't read the code. Also I had the same tank of gas for about a week now so I don't know if that rules out bad gas.
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Does this sound like bad gas? Low rpms/weird exhaust tone
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire